Tasmania's Parks and Wildlife Services will upgrade its asset management system to maximise operational efficiencies and improve lifecycle planning of the department’s rapidly expanding asset portfolio.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election