The Federal Government has earmarked $8.5 million in funding for the country’s cyber security sector in a bid to “grow and create new jobs,” according to Minister for Industry, Science and Technology Karen Andrews.
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing