NBN, the organisation rolling out the national broadband network, has begun rolling out fibre-to-the-curb (FTTC) technology, which it claims will benefit more than 1 million homes and businesses by 2020.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences