The roll out of the National Broadband Network is set to revolutionise the way Australians communicate, but it has raised questions about the reliability of the network compared with existing copper-based telephone systems, especially among non-technical people.
- Gmail for business gets a new look and expiring email
- New app alerts you when strangers open your unattended Mac
- Australia joins NATO cyber defence group, opens “pop-up” embassy in Estonia
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war