About five minutes into ABC’s Four Corners investigation into the National Broadband Network (NBN) program on Monday evening, I realised that once again, we weren’t talking about the real issues of large government project failure.
fttc - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co on Monday said the rollout of the national broadband network had officially passed the halfway point with one in two Australians now able connect to the service.
NBN, the organisation rolling out the national broadband network, has begun rolling out fibre-to-the-curb (FTTC) technology, which it claims will benefit more than 1 million homes and businesses by 2020.
nbn has moved to quell calls for it to abandon its FTTN rollout amid plans to step up the footprint of its alternative FTTC technology.
The NBN has deemed its lab trials of XG.FAST a success after achieving speeds of 8Gbps over copper lines in the lab.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election