A global survey of consumer trust in organisations to protect their data has found Aussie’s faith in businesses to be the lowest in the world.
Frost & Sullivan - News, Features, and Slideshows
Artificial intelligence that includes an emotional component will be embedded into everyday applications within the next five years, says senior research analyst of TechVision at Frost & Sullivan, Debarun Guha Thakurta.
Microsoft's roll-out of Windows 10 gets under way in earnest on Wednesday, and with so many Windows users likely to want the upgrade, Internet performance could bog down at times this week.
Microsoft will break Internet traffic records this week as it begins to distribute Windows 10, according to a content delivery expert.
One of the top microchip suppliers for the auto industry <a href="http://www.businesswire.com/multimedia/home/20141021005327/en/#.VEZ_GYvF_v8">has announced its first automotive-grade Ethernet chipset and software</a>, paving the way for car makers to install 100Mbps networks in vehicles.
Whitepapers about Frost & Sullivan
The Critical Security Controls for Effective Cyber Defense (CSCs) represent an established and solid set of guidelines for the government, financial, education, manufacturing and health care sectors, according to a 2013 SANS survey on the CSCs. SANS had the opportunity to review numerous features of LogRhythm's security information and event management (SIEM) platform with new security intelligence features built in for compliance. In our review, we focused on LogRhythm's ability to ease some of these pain points while meeting 10 of the most valuable CSCs.
- 4 factors to ruin your serverless migration
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing