Symantec has announced its ambition for all websites to be protected by SSL encryption within two years. The cybersecurity giant’s Encryption Everywhere drive will “encrypt 100 per cent of all sites by 2018”.
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
- Nasty Android spyware will record audio when you reach a specific location