Symantec has announced its ambition for all websites to be protected by SSL encryption within two years. The cybersecurity giant’s Encryption Everywhere drive will “encrypt 100 per cent of all sites by 2018”.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response