NASA, as part of its Tournament Lab, has partnered with Freelancer.com to tap into its 16 million users to help design CAD (computer aided design) models of tools to be used by the Robonaut 2 (R2) on the International Space Station.
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit
- CSO Roadshow - Making security a hoodie free zone
- As PageUp remediates its security breach, a reminder that times have changed
- As FIFA World Cup kicks off, Australia’s technological readiness could be its biggest weakness