NASA, as part of its Tournament Lab, has partnered with Freelancer.com to tap into its 16 million users to help design CAD (computer aided design) models of tools to be used by the Robonaut 2 (R2) on the International Space Station.
- Securing your Digital Transformation Journey
- The week in security: Time to review your organisation’s cyber risk profile
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack