NASA, as part of its Tournament Lab, has partnered with Freelancer.com to tap into its 16 million users to help design CAD (computer aided design) models of tools to be used by the Robonaut 2 (R2) on the International Space Station.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC