NASA, as part of its Tournament Lab, has partnered with Freelancer.com to tap into its 16 million users to help design CAD (computer aided design) models of tools to be used by the Robonaut 2 (R2) on the International Space Station.
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice