It's that time of year: Round ups, hot takes and eulogies for the year abound. We're no different, but we're going to tell the story of 2015 a little differently -- though numbers. Ten of them to be exact. In no particular order, here's how hackers and scammers and the many security flaws they found got us on edge for this year … and the next.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers