In the highly competitive online news industry, readers are unforgiving of sluggish sites, poor user experience and dated features.
framework - News, Features, and Slideshows
Johnson & Johnson champion the people and culture element of its security strategy, believing a more rigorous focus on people and culture acknowledges that having the latest technology and processes is not a foolproof solution to information security.
Whitepapers about framework
Customer service technology buyers typically plan for the next one to two years. But to truly become customer-obsessed, companies need to understand what new technologies and customer service experiences will come to seem normal for their customers in five years. Many of these technologies require new organizational models as well as new metrics for measuring success — changes that will take time and careful planning. This report highlights the service experiences, and the technologies that underpin them, that your customers will expect in 2021.
- DWS acquires Canberra-based Projects Assured in $43M deal
- Enterprise exit as CSG flags further $10M decrease in expected earnings
- Partners ready as public cloud services market hits $117B
- Synnex strengthens finance options through automation
- Bulletproof’s big exit and the double-edged sword of going public
- IBM ends China's 5-year reign atop supercomputer rankings
- How BP drives automation at scale across supply and trading business
- Oracle is changing how it reports cloud revenues — what's it hiding?
- Why mobile satellite is flying high
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data