Online travel agency Webjet’s roll-out of in-app mobile messaging has led to a 54 per cent increase in ‘text-based service engagements’ within the app within five months, the company has revealed.
- DHS warns of another dangerous flaw in Advantech WebAccess SCADA software
- Burned malware returns, according to Cylance: is Hacking Team responsible?
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits