Online travel agency Webjet’s roll-out of in-app mobile messaging has led to a 54 per cent increase in ‘text-based service engagements’ within the app within five months, the company has revealed.
foxtel - News, Features, and Slideshows
A ‘power event’ at Amazon Web Services’ data centre in Sydney on Sunday night was to blame for hundreds of disgruntled end users unable to access websites and apps.
Around 2 million Australians were using paid movie and TV streaming services like Netflix and Stan at the end of June, according to research.
American TV and movie streaming giant, Netflix, has announced monthly pricing plans for its Australian services, which launch tomorrow.
Fairfax has announced it has a new IT chief coming on board this month – Foxtel’s ex-CIO, Robyn Elliott.
Telstra’s stake in the Foxtel pay television network has been a major inhibitor to the growth of broadband in Australia according to John Porter, CEO at pay television provider Austar.
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- TypeScript 3.5 fixes ‘unbearably slow’ type-checking bug
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing
- How Menulog localised global brand assets for its latest campaign
- Performics: What it takes to be more strategic about performance marketing