Cloud computing is clearly worming its way into the enterprise, especially as a testing and development environment and as a platform for less than critical apps and services. But cloud vendors are, in short, still trying to grow up and become a platform for business-critical applications. They're already working on standards and security issues, improving service level agreements and encouraging vendors to embrace the meter of pricing based on software use -- not per-seat cost.
- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- OnePlus customers hit by card fraud after buying phones on oneplus.net
- Safeguarding your biggest cybersecurity target: Executives
- Spectre and Meltdown explained: What they are, how they work, what's at risk
- Australian companies lag world in evaluating business risk of data compromise