At the weekend, Sydney FC made A-League history after win over Newcastle brought their points tally to a record 66. They are 17 points clear at the top of the table, a position they’ve held for 27 consecutive weeks. They are the most successful team in 40 years of national football in Australia.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild