Being passionate about supporting fast growing start-ups and building high-performance agile teams, keeps Kostas Vlassis from taking a permanent position within a large enterprise organisation.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers