In 2017, Adelaide’s Flinders University was in the middle of a significant organisational change when chief information officer, Kerrie Campbell, was hired to help improve operational efficiencies and replace legacy systems as the university modernised its processes and workforce.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long