Shares in major appliance manufacturer Fisher & Paykel Appliances (ASX:FPA) grew over 9% on Friday as the company revealed it had swung to an NZ$33.5m full-year profit
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch