I know a lot of CIOs who detest the phrase "IT and the business," implying as it does that IT is a thing apart, a foreign particle in the company body. As someone who believes in the power of language, I'm with them. I cringe to think how often we fall victim to that polarizing phrase in the pages of CIO.
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives