I know a lot of CIOs who detest the phrase "IT and the business," implying as it does that IT is a thing apart, a foreign particle in the company body. As someone who believes in the power of language, I'm with them. I cringe to think how often we fall victim to that polarizing phrase in the pages of CIO.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long