We are almost two months into 2015 and CIOs are well into their initiatives for this year after their summer breaks. We speak to three IT leaders to find out what their key objectives and initiatives are for 2015.
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks