The Queensland Government has allocated funds for a number of IT projects across various agencies and departments, including health and emergency services, considered key technology plans outlined in the state’s 2016-2017 Budget.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks