PepsiCo ANZ announced on Friday that it has appointed Brian Green as its new head of IT, replacing Ursula Philips who left the role in mid-2018.
Fire & Rescue NSW - News, Features, and Slideshows
The information explosion shows no signs of abating and IT departments are grappling with the ever-increasing cost and time it takes to offer on- or off-premise storage to feed organisations’ hunger for data.
Fire & Rescue NSW (FRNSW) sees a future where its 7,500 staff can access technology services anywhere from any unmanaged, web-connected device, as the organisation re-engineers its back-end systems to support a mobility strategy.
Fire & Rescue NSW has implemented a software suite and platform which will give it access to information about staff members and better collaboration with other emergency services in the state.
- 4 factors to ruin your serverless migration
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing