Commonwealth Bank’s network of 1000 physical branches and its Australia-based call centre staff will “remain very relevant” in the future despite customers growing use of digital channels, the bank’s CEO Matt Comyn said today.
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too