NBN today announced it had exceeded its targets for FY2015 by doubling the number of serviceable premises, the number of active end users, and telecommunications revenue in the 12 months to 30 June 2015.
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too