Trojan virus infections at financial services firms dropped by 73 per cent in 2015 compared to the year earlier, new research has found. But attacks are much more sophisticated and more frequently targeting financial institutions rather than consumers.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage