Capital market conditions have prompted Macquarie Group (ASX:MQG) to shave its earnings expectations for 1H12, and - in the case of some divisions - for the full year
Financial markets - News, Features, and Slideshows
Unstable global financial markets will put more pressure on the government to cut the cost of delivering its National Broadband Network (NBN), according to opposition communications minister, Malcolm Turnbull.
The Asia-Pacific financial markets industry is tipped to spend $US18 billion on IT by 2015, according to analyst firm Ovum.
Smarts Group has signed a $1.5 million deal with Macquarie Hosting to host its financial market monitoring software for the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
Stocks dumped as nervous investors weigh up what Dubai's request to delay debt repayment means for markets
- Microsoft aims Teams at more frontline workers, retires StaffHub
- Recognising the value of millennials in today’s IT businesses
- Instagram co-founders resign in latest Facebook executive exit
- Researchers say Data61-backed blockchain platform delivers scalability, energy efficiency
- NBN Co rolls out capacity boost for transit network
- Specsavers CMO discusses the drivers for the Priceless eyes campaign and media fragmentation
- Adobe, Microsoft and SAP pitch for seamless customer data integration with new initiative
- What Open Colleges did to bolster marketing profitability
- Apple and Salesforce announce strategic partnership
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief