Capital market conditions have prompted Macquarie Group (ASX:MQG) to shave its earnings expectations for 1H12, and - in the case of some divisions - for the full year
Financial markets - News, Features, and Slideshows
Unstable global financial markets will put more pressure on the government to cut the cost of delivering its National Broadband Network (NBN), according to opposition communications minister, Malcolm Turnbull.
The Asia-Pacific financial markets industry is tipped to spend $US18 billion on IT by 2015, according to analyst firm Ovum.
Smarts Group has signed a $1.5 million deal with Macquarie Hosting to host its financial market monitoring software for the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
Stocks dumped as nervous investors weigh up what Dubai's request to delay debt repayment means for markets
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Enterprise PC-buying spree spurs first shipment climb in six years
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan