When lone gunman Man Haron Monis entered the Lindt cafe holding a sawn off pump action shotgun in 2014, Sydney's Martin Place, the 'civic heart' of the city, was plunged into a state of chaos and fear.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks