When lone gunman Man Haron Monis entered the Lindt cafe holding a sawn off pump action shotgun in 2014, Sydney's Martin Place, the 'civic heart' of the city, was plunged into a state of chaos and fear.
- Nation-state attackers fingered for exploiting bug in Twitter's anti-troll tools
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips