The Federal Government’s $6 billion ICT spending program will see a greater uptake of cloud services. Under new guidelines, agency heads will be able to use hosted services in Australia and offshore.
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave