NBN, the organisation rolling out the national broadband network, has begun rolling out fibre-to-the-curb (FTTC) technology, which it claims will benefit more than 1 million homes and businesses by 2020.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers