Instagram brand manager, Sophie Blachford, said girls should consider a career in ICT, where jobs are in demand across every industry - and not be deterred by traditional stereotypes blocking women from typically entering the sector.
Fi Slaven - News, Features, and Slideshows
Richard Tait, a veteran of company boards, can’t recall how many times he’s heard: ‘We’ve got this big project but don’t worry, I’ve got a major vendor involved in a fixed price contract, so what could possibly go wrong?’
Is the CIO role in crisis? And are IT leaders doing enough to promote their personal brand?
Investing and building a new corporate strategy can't just be about planning or theorising, it also requires a healthy dose of change management and review.
The impact of a merger can be minimised by identifying people, communication and change management as top priorities, says Fi Slaven.
- The data and insight behind Penrith Panthers' new-look customer loyalty program
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as it reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX