The ACCC has started court proceedings in the Federal Court against HealthEngine for allegedly misleading and deceptive conduct related to the sharing of consumer information with insurance brokers and the publishing of patient reviews and ratings.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?