Geoscience Australia is looking for partners to help build, operate and maintain the Australian Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) under $160.9 million, four-year project
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild