The Federal Communications Commission announced Wednesday that it had approved two cellular base stations – one each from Ericsson and Nokia – to use LTE-U, marking the first official government thumbs-up for the controversial technology.
- Intel warns against using Spectre patch due to higher reboots
- Up to 40,000 credit cards affected by OnePlus hack that happened two months ago
- 6 ways hackers will use machine learning to launch attacks
- Week in review: Winter (Olympics) is coming, and cybercriminals are also in training
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows