The Federal Communications Commission announced Wednesday that it had approved two cellular base stations – one each from Ericsson and Nokia – to use LTE-U, marking the first official government thumbs-up for the controversial technology.
- Gmail for business gets a new look and expiring email
- New app alerts you when strangers open your unattended Mac
- Australia joins NATO cyber defence group, opens “pop-up” embassy in Estonia
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war