The Federal Communications Commission announced Wednesday that it had approved two cellular base stations – one each from Ericsson and Nokia – to use LTE-U, marking the first official government thumbs-up for the controversial technology.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves