The Federal Communications Commission announced Wednesday that it had approved two cellular base stations – one each from Ericsson and Nokia – to use LTE-U, marking the first official government thumbs-up for the controversial technology.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC