The Federal Communications Commission announced Wednesday that it had approved two cellular base stations – one each from Ericsson and Nokia – to use LTE-U, marking the first official government thumbs-up for the controversial technology.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam