The Federal Communications Commission announced Wednesday that it had approved two cellular base stations – one each from Ericsson and Nokia – to use LTE-U, marking the first official government thumbs-up for the controversial technology.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks