As head of infrastructure and operations at Nine Publishing, Rob Hill said he’s right in the action of keeping some of Australia’s biggest websites up and running - SMH, AFR, and TheAge - to name a few.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update