Snap’s short life as a public company took a turn for the worse this week. While dramatic slides in value aren’t unprecedented for new publicly traded social firms, Snap does have some perception problems to address.
- Kentucky workers comp carrier survives ransomware
- APT3 hackers linked to Chinese intelligence
- APAC’s transformation enthusiasm causing “scary things” to happen with IoT security
- Former NSA chief weighs in on cybersecurity, cyberespionage at ZertoCon
- Malicious subtitles in popular media players could lead to remote compromise