Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and other social networks, Facebook finally gets hashtags. Here's what you need to know about the new feature and a look at how it does--and doesn't--impact your privacy settings.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers