Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and other social networks, Facebook finally gets hashtags. Here's what you need to know about the new feature and a look at how it does--and doesn't--impact your privacy settings.
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry