Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and other social networks, Facebook finally gets hashtags. Here's what you need to know about the new feature and a look at how it does--and doesn't--impact your privacy settings.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage