Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and other social networks, Facebook finally gets hashtags. Here's what you need to know about the new feature and a look at how it does--and doesn't--impact your privacy settings.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used