Hashtags are impossible to avoid on social media these days. Even after almost seven years of use, many users and brands remain confused about their actual role and purpose. Quick advice? #DontOverdoIt, #KeepItSimpleandConsistent and #BeTruetoYourself.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences