Some 80 per cent of companies are building hybrid Clouds, according to a survey of 3000 architects and engineers conducted by F5 Networks. Many respondents are also considering building software-defined networks and implementing DevOps over the next two to five years.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam