Some 80 per cent of companies are building hybrid Clouds, according to a survey of 3000 architects and engineers conducted by F5 Networks. Many respondents are also considering building software-defined networks and implementing DevOps over the next two to five years.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus