Allocating work time to experiment and cultivating a ‘fail fast’ culture have been hailed by many organisations as ways to foster innovative thinking to solve business problems. But there’s a science behind this that works by training the brain to process and arrange data to help it get to that ‘eureka’ moment.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups