Allocating work time to experiment and cultivating a ‘fail fast’ culture have been hailed by many organisations as ways to foster innovative thinking to solve business problems. But there’s a science behind this that works by training the brain to process and arrange data to help it get to that ‘eureka’ moment.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks