The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) is seeking to export cyber security training to Indonesia and beyond, the bank's chief information security officer said today.
exports - News, Features, and Slideshows
Two Sydney-based technology companies have taken out major export prizes at the 2011 New South Wales ATS Patron Awards.
Nine in ten Australian exporters expect to grow revenues from the practice in the next year, even as they grapple with rising costs, according to a survey
Australia's current account deficit grew by $2.35 billion in the March quarter, partly due to the impact of the recent flooding on exports, ABS data shows
The Australian economy may have weathered the economic crisis, but will now have to withstand a number of new downside pressures, according to the WTO's latest policy review
IT services provider Powerlan's (ASX:PWR) OSS subsidiary Clarity has been named as a finalist in the Premier's NSW Export Awards due to its strong sales in export markets
After supply shortages marred the iPad's international launch, Apple has regrouped and is ready to take its vision of revolutionary computing overseas.
India's revenue from exports of IT and BPO (business process outsourcing) services is likely to grow 5.5 percent to US$49.7 billion in the Indian fiscal year to March 31, 2010, according to estimates released Thursday by the country's National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom).
ASX-listed Codan group (ASX:CDA) delivering metal detectors to India as part of a $6M contract
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales