Westpac bank has confirmed that it “had detected mis-use” of the New Payments Platform’s PayID feature, following a report that the details of thousands of customers were looked up by a ‘fraudster’.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long