Millennials – they’re disobedient, they ask too many questions and I can’t relate to them. Does this sound like you? If so, it’s high time you made working with this fearless, tech-savvy age group a top priority, because if they’re not working with you, they’re with your competitors, and you're going to lose valuable competitive advantage.
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach