Despite the huge amounts of hype surrounding artificial intelligence – AI – the technologies the term includes undoubtedly present a huge opportunity for enterprises across all industries. But what is the best way to get started?
executives - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX-listed healthcare group Primary Health Care is seeking a chief information security officer.
A shake-up of National Australia Bank's organisational structure has resulted in the departure of its most senior technology executive.
Twitter Australia MD, Karen Stocks, says executives shouldn't leave tweeting to the young people in the company and should instead be joining the platform to better engage with customers, employees and partners.
Telstra CEO David Thodey has announced a realignment of its senior executives and an increased focus on Asia.
Most CIOs -- and other C-suite executives have at least a LinkedIn profile, but social media requires much more these days. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and others are no longer exclusively personal, but also reflective of your role in the larger organization.
Whitepapers about executives
This handbook has been put together to clearly explain the evolving role of cyber security to anyone in an organisation. You’ll find practical insights and questions you should be asking plus advice on how to transform redundant cyber security approaches into effective ongoing security solutions. •Learn the 11 questions leaders should use to start a conversation with the CIO’s in their organisation •Find out the 10 assumptions commonly that are a danger to implementing adequate security •Plus, get the Cyber Security Checklist which outlines the questions you should be able to answer about your organisation
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as its reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing