As part of the beta release program for Windows 10, Microsoft has released free touchscreen versions of Excel, PowerPoint and Word through the Windows Store.
Excel - News, Features, and Slideshows
Excel in pictures
University of Massachusetts Amherst researchers have released a tool called CheckCell that's designed to spot errors in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets that could lead to big problems.
After nearly eight months in public preview, Power BI for Office 365 is now generally available. Microsoft is aiming to unlock business intelligence for everyone with the new add-on service for Office 365.
The Hadoop specialist has announced the general availability of Hortonworks Data Platform 2.0 for Windows, which is designed to bring the power of Hadoop 2.0's YARN-based architecture to Windows data centers.
Microsoft is attempting to break down the barriers to business intelligence with Power BI for Office 365, which is designed to let companies gain new insights by tapping both structured and unstructured and internal and external data.
- What Open Colleges did to bolster lead generaition
- Apple and Salesforce announced strategic partnership
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief
- How natural selection AI is generating huge conversion increases for RateCity
- Adobe confirms acquisition of Marketo for US$4.75bn