Co-founder of the now-defunct Distribute.IT, Carl Woerndle, gives a warts and all account of the cyber attack so damaging it destroyed his once prospering technology business.
example - News, Features, and Slideshows
If you've recently begun to update your résumé, you've probably encountered conflicting opinions on how to write a résumé for a CIO position so as to attract an executive recruiter's attention. For example, you may have heard or read that your résumé needs to tell a story about your work experience, and thus needs to include specific details about your professional accomplishments. Yet you've probably also read that a résumé, by nature, should be brief, and that the goal of your résumé is to give the executive recruiter just enough information to make him want to call you to find out more. Such contradictory advice can curse even the most effective communicators with writer's block when they have to re-write their résumés.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal