Who owns mobility in the enterprise? It's not the CIO. The business side is seizing power for mobile application development and management, and software vendors are quickly adjusting to service this nontechnical target market.
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns