Research shows relatively few CIOs are equipped for the demands of a digital world, leading to the introduction of roles like the CMO, CDO and CINO to better take advantage of digital trends. So how can CIOs continue to embrace the expansion of the c-suite into what has always been their domain?
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus