Evernote decided last year that it wanted to move away from running its own data centers and start using the public cloud to operate its popular note taking service.
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role