Captive centers -- in-house IT and business process delivery arms -- accounted for one quarter of the $150 billion global services market last year, according outsourcing consultancy and research firm Everest Group.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day