Snapchat-owner Snap Inc on Tuesday reported slower user growth than Wall Street expected and said it was redesigning the app, sending shares down about 20 percent on concerns it was being beaten by established rivals such as Facebook's Instagram.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences